Terms And Conditions
- This Terms of Service Agreement, together with the Acceptable Use Policy, all applicable quotes, price lists and software license agreements of Internet Development Company and third parties represents the complete agreement and understanding between Internet Development Company ( idcmarketing.net ) and you, the Internet Development Company customer (“you” or “your”), and supersedes any other written or oral agreement pertaining to your Internet Development Company services. By using Internet Development Company, services you agree to be bound by and to comply with this agreement just as if you had signed it. Violation of any provision of this agreement is grounds for, but not limited to, immediate termination of your Internet Development Company account. Internet Development Company may modify these terms and conditions, and/or modify prices, as well as discontinue or change services offered upon notice published on-line via www.idcmarketing.net. The customer and Internet Development Company, make this agreement for Internet Development Company services effective as of the date of acceptance of Internet Development Company services.If you do not agree to this Terms of Service Agreement, together with the Acceptable Use Policy, please notify our billing department at email@example.com
- Internet Development Company services provided to the customer may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission or publication of any information, data or material in violation of any U.S. Federal or state regulation or law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, material protected by copyright, trade secret or any other statute, threatening material or obscene material. Internet Development Company. reserves the right to remove any and all materials that infringe on copyright work or that may be in violation of any U.S. Federal or State laws. Such materials will be removed at any time upon receiving a complaint and or notice of copyright infringement or violation.
- Internet Development Company makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service(s) it is providing. Internet Development Company will not be responsible for damage the customer suffers; including and not limited to: loss of data resulting from delays; non-deliveries; mis-deliveries; service interruptions caused by its own negligence, customer errors or omission, or due to the fault of third parties.
- Internet Development Company reserves the right to discontinue any and all services at any time, without prior notice or obligation, for any conduct which Internet Development Company, at its sole discretion, concludes is not tolerated by this Agreement or harmful to Internet Development Company.’ interest or the interests of others.
- Customer agrees to provide Internet Development Company. with accurate and complete contact and billing information. It is the responsibility of the Customer to contact Internet Development Company. of any changes to their account, such as contact, phone number and/or billing information.
- Internet Development Company will not tolerate payment of Internet Development Company. account(s) or service(s) by fraudulent means. Doing so will result in immediate termination and possible criminal and civil liabilities.
- Internet Development Company account(s) will be considered delinquent if payment by acceptable means is not received after 30 days of the date due. Accounts that are delinquent may be suspended, archived or terminated from the Internet Development Company system. We are not responsible for any loss of data on delinquent accounts. Delinquent accounts will continue to accrue late charges until reinstated or properly and formally cancelled. We reserve the right to charge a service reconnection fee for any delinquent, suspended, or reactivated account.
- Internet Development Company, does not pro-rate accounts. Accounts and services are due on a monthly or yearly basis.
- Internet Development Company, reserves the right to charge no less than $30.00 for any returned check (including automated withdrawals) and will automatically bill this to your Internet Development Company, Customer agrees to pay this fee.
- Customer agrees to formally notify Internet Development Company, Inc. of any account or service cancellation request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or Postal mail to:Internet Development Company,
Castellalto – Teramo – Italy
- Cancellations are on a “same day” policy. You account will be cancelled on the same day your request is received. If your account has a remaining balance, the account may not be cancelled.
- Cancellations of web development projects are subject to billing for hours incurred, to date of cancellation, at the hourly rate mentioned in the proposal. Hours incurred include project management, development, design and any other services provided prior to cancellation.
- No portion of service fees, one-time installation or licensing fees, or registrations fees will be refunded or pro-rated to cancelled accounts.
- Internet Development Company. will not sell or distribute your personal information to any list, telemarketing or mass distribution company or firm. Your information will be kept strictly confidential. Internet Development Company, may disclose information regarding accounts if requested to do so by law.